Back To Topics
    (1 rate)
    • January 28, 2018 12:43 AM EST
      • Post(s)
      • Thank(s)
      • cR(s)
        4 0

Android App?

Hi, Thank you in advance for any help you can give me. When I click on "MORE" on the navigation bar, it says there's an Android App but I can't find it on Google Play. Is it available? My second question is: Is there a reason that you know of why I can't sign in from my Android device? I have no problem on my PC, just the tablet. Again, thanks!

• The following users say thanks to Al Kent for this useful post:
    • January 28, 2018 12:27 PM EST
      • Post(s)
      • Thank(s)
      • cR(s)
        953 0

Untitled title

are you currently trying to come through Chrome?  My sign in still works in Chrome and in the app, are you sure you know your signature?  When I search Christian Social. Network we are the second one you will find.   When you go to the tab "More" which you find on the upper right corner it will give you 7 choices and one of them is android app.  Clicking on it should open a new window and the Install button is right there.   

In the Love of our Lord Jesus Christ our savior!

Be blessed with knowing this love and surrender to it.

Live knowing that eternity is certain-Heaven is our promise to the family of Jesus.

• January 28, 2018 6:56 PM EST
      • Post(s)
      • Thank(s)
      • cR(s)
        1,259 -1

Untitled title

HELLO AL!!!

WHEN YOU SEE THE ANDROID APP UNDER THE ((MORE)) TAB, YOU NEED TO CLICK ON IT...AND IT GIVES YOU THE DIRECT GOOGLE PLAY CHRISTIAN SOCIAL NETWORK ANDROID APP DOWNLOAD.

HERE IS THE DIRECT LINK ON GOOGLE PLAY:

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.app.christiansocialnetwork

ALSO MAKE SURE YOUR ANDROID MOBILE IS USING THE CHROME BROWSER!

ONCE YOU DOWNLOAD AND INSTALL THE APP...YOU SHOULD BE ABLE TO USE YOUR CHRISTANSOCIAL NETWORK LOG IN/PASSWORD AND GET ON CSN.

LET ME KNOW IF YOU HAVE FURTHER PROBLEMS!!!

• January 30, 2018 2:14 PM EST
      • Post(s)
      • Thank(s)
      • cR(s)
        4 0

Untitled title

Thanks for your responses. Yes I know my sign-in. Yes I can sign in with Google Chrome but I don't don't like to use Google Chrome. I probably won't sign in from my tablet if I have to use Google Chrome. I had already found the Android App but I thought I had the wrong one. I did have the right one but it wouldn't let me install. It says it's not compatable with my device. Thanks anyway for your help and the link. I'll work something out.

• January 30, 2018 2:21 PM EST
      • Post(s)
      • Thank(s)
      • cR(s)
        1,259 -1

Untitled title

I DO NOT MUCH LIKE GOOGLE CHROME EITHER, BUT FOR MY AT&T=ALWAYS TERMINAL AND TACKY IP SERVER, IT WORKS THE BEST.  AND GOOGLE CHROME IS THE ONLY BROWSER I KNOW THAT MAINTAINS/UPDATES EXTENSIONS.  BUT I HAVE HAD SOME TELL ME THAT THEY CAN USE THE FIREFOX BROWSER AND IT WORKS JUST AS GOOD!

WHAT DEVICE ARE YOU USING? IS IT AN ANDROID? IF SO, AND YOU ARE GETTING THAT MESSAGE LET ME KNOW, SO I CAN HAVE TROY CHECK THE SETTINGS ON IT.  WE DO ALSO HAVE THE FREE KINDLE FIRE APP AS WELL. 

CHECK THE MORE...AND THEN CLICK ON THE KINDLE FIRE APP!!!

• January 30, 2018 2:37 PM EST
      • Post(s)
      • Thank(s)
      • cR(s)
        4 0

Untitled title

I have an RCA Tablet. 10 Viking Pro. I'll check the Kindle App but please don't be too concerned. I'm an old guy but I'm computer literate since 1992. I can truly manage. Thank you so much for your kind help. It'll be fine. :)

• January 30, 2018 2:42 PM EST
      • Post(s)
      • Thank(s)
      • cR(s)
        1,259 -1

Untitled title

OKAY AL! BUT I WILL SHARE THIS WITH TROY, HE IS OUR TECH BRAINIAC.  I AM AN OLD SET IN MY WAYS WOMAN TOO. I AM NOT TECHY LITERATE AND HAVE REGUSED TO TURN MY MOBILE APP ON TO ALLOW INTERNET ACCESS.  I GET ENOUGH WITH JUST CALLS AND TEXTS AND PLENTY OF COMMUNICATIONS FROM MY LAPTOP AT HOME... ;)

• February 1, 2018 10:42 PM EST
      • Post(s)
      • Thank(s)
      • cR(s)
        4 0

Untitled title

I am able to sign in with my tablet using Opera browser, so that's good. I'm ok with not having the app, but if they ever make it so it's compatable with my tablet great but if they don't, no biggie, it's still great.

• February 2, 2018 4:39 PM EST
      • Post(s)
      • Thank(s)
      • cR(s)
        1,259 -1

Untitled title

AWESOMEEEEEEEEEE AL!!  WE HAVE SEVERAL APPS THAT HAVE BEEN CREATED BUT AS EVERYONE KNOWS ALL APPS FOR I-PHONES, REQUIRE YOU TO PAY FOR THEM FIRST TO SUBMIT, AND THEN IT CAN TAKE UP TO A YEAR BEFORE THEY GET AROUND TO APPROVING THEM.. I WILL POST A NOTICE WHEN THAT HAPPENS !!!

• July 14, 2018 1:17 PM EDT
      • Post(s)
      • Thank(s)
      • cR(s)
        1 0

Untitled title

Hi all!
      The link for the app is broken could someone please update me about any recent link for the app please?
      Thanks in advance :)
    • July 14, 2018 1:24 PM EDT
      • Post(s)
      • Thank(s)
      • cR(s)
        1,259 -1

Untitled title

HELLO CYRUS...WE WERE MADE AWARE THAT IT HAD SUDDENLY DISAPPEARED FROM GOOGLE PLAY. I HAVE BEEN IN CONTACT WITH THEM AND THEY ARE ((INVESTIGATING)) IT AND WILL GET BACK TO ME MONDAY.

SADLY, SINCE SO MANY SECULAR COMPANIES/SOCIAL SITES ARE SHADOW-BANNING, BLOCKING AND DELETING ALL THINGS THAT SHINE, SHARE, AND SHOW OUR JESUS, I WOULD NOT BE SURPRISED TO LEARN THAT WE WERE JUST ANOTHER VICTIM OF THE WORLD.

I WILL UPDATE YOU AS SOON AS I KNOW!!!

BE BLESSED AND STAY BLESSED IN OUR JESUS CYRUS!!!

Icon Legend and Forum Rights

• Topic has replies
    Hot topic
    Topic unread
    Topic doesn't have any replies
    Closed topic
    BBCode  is opened
    HTML  is opened
    You don't have permission to post or reply a topic
    You don't have permission to edit a topic
    You don't have the permission to delete a topic
    You don't have the permission to approve a post
    You don't have the permission to make a sticky on a topic
    You don't have the permission to close a topic
    You don't have the permission to move a topic

Add Reputation

Do you want to add reputation for this user by this post?

or cancel