Forums Official CSN Prayer Forum Prayer Request Forum
This topic has been closed.
  • Topic: Apathy is taking over eating me away.

Back To Topics
    (1 rate)
    • August 3, 2018 9:27 AM EDT
      • Post(s)
      • Thank(s)
      • cR(s)
        4 0

Apathy is taking over eating me away.

I have lost my faith, not in God or Jesus or the Holy Spirit, I know they exist... It's just that I have lost my sense of purpose and I don't know what to do with my life and that has led me to believe that either God doesn't care or he does but leaves us alone to figure life out on our own for unknown reasons. And I came to the conclusion that life is just senseless, has no purpose and that we're just here to kill time up until we either die or end our lives before we do. I'm just alone with no job, being sick and tired and scared of job-hunting and it seems there is nothing in life beyond fighting hard to have economical social stability. I just feel numb and apathy is taking over eating me away. And My life is not that bad, I mean... I'm not starving to death like some children in Africa... But if my life isn't all that bad why am I so miserable? And I just feel like I don't have a right to call myself a Christian because Christians are supposed to set a good example, and I don't think a self-centered closed-up idiot would make a good example to unbelievers. Anyway I'm just babbling.... Long story short... My prayer request is that I may find a sense or purpose to this messed up life and that I may break through this hole of sorrow, anger and lust governed by apathy.
    • August 3, 2018 9:44 AM EDT
      • Post(s)
      • Thank(s)
      • cR(s)
        436 0

Untitled title

I am praying for you Jorge.. I have struggled with this too
    • August 3, 2018 10:51 AM EDT
      • Post(s)
      • Thank(s)
      • cR(s)
        1,066 0

Untitled title

It is certainly a situation many deal.   Is all of this worth it?  Things often have little meaning with some humble trust in our God.  I will pray for you!

In the Love of our Lord Jesus Christ our savior!

Be blessed with knowing this love and surrender to it.

Live knowing that eternity is certain-Heaven is our promise to the family of Jesus.

• August 3, 2018 3:57 PM EDT
      • Post(s)
      • Thank(s)
      • cR(s)
        1,279 -1

Untitled title

HEY JORGE...WELCOME BACK TO CSN!!

DO YOU KNOW WHERE APATHY COMES FROM?

A HINT: IT COMES FROM THIS WORLD AND SATAN. IT NEVER COMES FROM JESUS.

YOU MAY FEEL ABANDONED, RUDDERLESS, LOST AT SEA, BUT JESUS PROMISES US THAT WE ARE NEVERRRRRRRRR ALONE AND WE ARE NEVERRRRRRRR FORSAKEN.

ALL THROUGH THE BIBLE MEN AND WOMEN OF THE LORD HAD TIMES WHERE THEY FELT ALONE, ABANDONED, WORTHLESS, HOPELESS, AND FORGOTTEN BY THE LORD.  THEY NEVERRRRRRRR WERE.  THE BIBLE TELLS US TO PERSEVERE.  TO KEEP GOING. TO KEEP STRIVING.  TO STAY IN HIS WORD.  TO STAY CLOSE TO JESUS.  TO TALK ALL THINGS OUT WITH OUR JESUS.  TO KEEP OUR HEARTS, MINDS, AND LIVES FILLED WITH JESUS PRAISE/PROMISE MUSIC. TO REMIND OUR HEART AND MIND AND THIS WORLD WHO WE BELONG TO.  AND IN MY LIFE I HAVE LEARNED, THAT WHEN THINGS GET THEIR HARDEST, MOST HELPLESS FEELING AND SOUNDING AND LOOKING...I KNOW THAT JESUS IS BRINGING THE ANSWER AND SATAN AND HIS DEMONS KNOW IT....SO THEY JUMP US, WANT TO BRING THE DARKNESS.  THE NIGHT TERRORS. THESE DEMONS HAVE NAMES AND JOBS.  THEY ARE CALLED FEAR, WORRY, DOUBT, APATHY, HOPELESSNESS, HELPLESSNESS...SO YOU POUR IN THE LORD'S LIGHT. YOU REMIND THEM WHO YOU ARE...YOU ARE A CHILD OF THE MOST HIGH KING OF KINGS AND LORD ABOVE ALL LORDS. YOU ARE JESUS FRIEND. HIS TREASURE.  RISE UP JORGE!!! LIFT YOUR HEAD!! STAND ON JESUS PROMISES!! WALK IN HIS PROMISES.  TELL YOUR HEART AND MIND THE LORD'S TRUTH!  I WILL BE PRAYING FOR YOU!!!  BE BLESSED AND STAY BLESSED IN OUR JESUS!

• August 3, 2018 5:46 PM EDT
      • Post(s)
      • Thank(s)
      • cR(s)
        4 0

Untitled title

Thank you all for your replies and prayers. I don't know where to begin to sort out this mess, and I don't even know if I got what it takes to break through; but at least I guess I'll have to try to press on.
      Thank you all again. You guys rock.
    • August 3, 2018 7:35 PM EDT
      • Post(s)
      • Thank(s)
      • cR(s)
        1,279 -1

Untitled title

REMEMBER WHAT JESUS TELLS US...WHEN WE ARE WEAK, OUR JESUS IS STRONG.  I HAVE LEARNED THAT MY STRENGTH (MENTAL, PHYSICAL) AT ITS VERY BEST, IS NOTHING COMPARED TO OUR JESUS STRENGTH.  I HAVE LEARNED NOT TO ASK JESUS:

GIVE ME PATIENCE, BECAUSE THEN HE WILL PUT ME IN SITUATIONS OF FRUSTRATION WHERE I LEARN PATIENCE.

GIVE ME PEACE, BECAUSE THEN THE LORD WILL PUT ME IN THE MIDST OF A STORM UNTIL I LEARN TO HAVE PEACE COME WHAT MAY.

INSTEAD I HAVE LEARNED TO SAY ....LORD JESUS BEEEEEEEE MY WISDOM,  BEEEEEEEE MY STRENGTH, BEEEEEEEEE MY PATIENCE.

SO YOU BEGIN WITH JESUS JORGE!

SIT DOWN SHARE YOUR HEART WITH HIM. SHARE YOUR WORRIES, YOUR NEEDS, YOUR FEARS, AND YOUR LIMITS WITH HIM, AND ASK JESUS TO BE YOUR GUIDANCE, YOUR ANSWER, YOUR HOPE, YOUR PEACE AND TO FILL YOU WITH HIS JOY AND ENERGY AND DRIVE...AND JESUS WILL DO SO.

REMEMBER JESUS SAYS IF YOU LACK KNOWLEDGE ASK ME FOR MY KNOWLEDGE.

THAT IS TRUE ABOUT ALL THINGS.

OUR JESUS SEES ALL THINGS, UNDERSTANDS ALL THINGS, CONTROLS ALL THINGS...HE IS ONLY WAITING FOR US TO GIVE THEM ALL INTO HIS CARE.

AND JORGE, NOT ONE OF US DESERVES SALVATION. NOT ONE OF US IS WORTHY OF SALVATION.

NOT ONE OF US.

OUR SALVATION IS BOUGHT AND PAID FOR BY JESUS ALONE.

AND ALMIGHTY GOD ACCEPTED US, REDEEMED US, SEALED US, SAVED US BECAUSE OF THE PERFECTION, THE LOVE, GRACE, MERCY AND SACRIFICE OF HIS SON!

WE ARE WORTHY ONLY BECAUSE JESUS IS WORTHY.

SO CAST ALL YOUR CARES UPON THE STRONG SHOULDERS, INTO THE CAPABLE HANDS, AND THE LOVING, NEVER FAILING HEART OF OUR JESUS.

AND THEN BEGIN THANKING JESUS FOR THE ANSWERS BEFORE YOU EVER SEE THE PROOF OF THEM BEING ANSWERED.

THAT IS FAITH IN OUR JESUS!

• August 9, 2018 2:33 PM EDT
      • Post(s)
      • Thank(s)
      • cR(s)
        1,279 -1

Untitled title

KNOW THIS JORGE...THE CSN PRAYER WARRIORS MET LAST NIGHT IN CHAT ROOM AND LIFTED YOUR PRAYERS INTO OUR JESUS HANDS.  OUR JESUS DOES HEAR AND OUR JESUS DOES ANSWER!

• August 12, 2018 8:14 AM EDT
      • Post(s)
      • Thank(s)
      • cR(s)
        945 0

Untitled title

PRAYERS JORGE FOR YOUR HEALING FAITH.

Icon Legend and Forum Rights

• Topic has replies
    Hot topic
    Topic unread
    Topic doesn't have any replies
    Closed topic
    BBCode  is opened
    HTML  is opened
    You don't have permission to post or reply a topic
    You don't have permission to edit a topic
    You don't have the permission to delete a topic
    You don't have the permission to approve a post
    You don't have the permission to make a sticky on a topic
    You don't have the permission to close a topic
    You don't have the permission to move a topic

Add Reputation

Do you want to add reputation for this user by this post?

or cancel