Back To Topics
    (1 rate)
    • August 8, 2018 7:05 AM EDT
      • Post(s)
      • Thank(s)
      • cR(s)
        1,007 0

heal my marriage

I had been in a marriage that had a closer bond than most.  My husband says that is true but that for the last year and half while our foster son was around that wasn't the case.  We have been building a house, trying to raise a problem child, while he sleeps less than 5 hours a day usually and has stopped the nap process.  So now he found a different way to handle his frustrations adding another issue to things and often is heading towards ending the marriage.  I can't easily express the agnoy this is to me.  for 18 years he was the hug, the frien, the support---I know you guys were too ofcourse but it was a closeness like no other for me.  I just never wanted to imagine this pain, thinking with him it would always be ok...what in the world

In the Love of our Lord Jesus Christ our savior!

Be blessed with knowing this love and surrender to it.

Live knowing that eternity is certain-Heaven is our promise to the family of Jesus.

• August 8, 2018 10:51 AM EDT
      • Post(s)
      • Thank(s)
      • cR(s)
        1,007 0

Untitled title

Thank you Rachel Sara for your wisdom.   yeah, if this does fail permently I will take that adice.  

Live knowing that eternity is certain-Heaven is our promise to the family of Jesus.

• August 8, 2018 3:40 PM EDT
      • Post(s)
      • Thank(s)
      • cR(s)
        1,263 -1

Untitled title

I AM PRAYING FOR YOU KAT!  YOU KNOW MY HEART FOR YOU AS I KNOW YOURS FOR YOU. MORE IMPORTANTLY OUR JESUS KNOWS, OUR JESUS HEARS, AND OUR JESUS IS FAITHFUL TO DEFEND, PROTECT, AND WALK WITH US THROUGH WHATEVER WE FACE. JUST REMEMBER YOU ARE NOT A SPONGE, SO DO NOT ALLOW THE WORLD, SATAN, MIKE, DOM, FRIENDS, FAMILY, YOUR FEARS, WORRIES, AND WHAT YOU FEEL TO MAKE YOU ONE.  I LOVE YOU!

This post was edited by Faith M at August 29, 2018 3:09 PM EDT
    • August 9, 2018 2:31 PM EDT
      • Post(s)
      • Thank(s)
      • cR(s)
        1,263 -1

Untitled title

KNOW THIS KITTY KAT...THE CSN PRAYER WARRIORS MET LAST NIGHT IN CHAT ROOM AND LIFTED YOUR PRAYERS INTO OUR JESUS HANDS.  OUR JESUS DOES HEAR AND OUR JESUS DOES ANSWER!

• August 9, 2018 4:25 PM EDT
      • Post(s)
      • Thank(s)
      • cR(s)
        433 0

Untitled title

Praying for you marriage Kitty Kat
    • August 11, 2018 8:16 AM EDT
      • Post(s)
      • Thank(s)
      • cR(s)
        622 0

Untitled title

WE ARE DEFINITELY KEEPING YOU IN PRAYERS, RUTH AND I HAVE HAD SOME TOUGH STUFF HAPPEN TO US AS WELL... TRUST IN JESUS , GIVE IT ALL TO HIM... WAIT ON HIS TIMING.. NEVER GIVE UP , WE ARE IN A RACE OF ENDURANCE , AND THE ENEMY THROWS STUFF AT YOU TO TRIP YOU UP ...WE ARE KEEPING YOU IN PRAYERS.... JESUS IS THE CHAIN-BREAKER, WAY MAKER....I KNOW IT'S NOT EASY .. WE LOVE YOU ALL AND ARE KEEPING YOU IN OUR PRAYERS.....

John 11:25   Jesus said unto her ,  I AM the resurrection, and the life:  he that believeth in me , though he were dead , yet shall he live.                                                                                                                                            John 11:26  And whosoever liveth and believeth in me shall never die. Believest thou  this ?                    

• August 11, 2018 11:31 AM EDT
      • Post(s)
      • Thank(s)
      • cR(s)
        169 0

Untitled title

Lord, please help your child.

• August 11, 2018 9:29 PM EDT
      • Post(s)
      • Thank(s)
      • cR(s)
        42 0

Untitled title

Hang in there, my friend. Will lift you up in prayer for sure.

• August 11, 2018 10:09 PM EDT
      • Post(s)
      • Thank(s)
      • cR(s)
        1,007 0

Untitled title

Thank you everyone for your prayers.   I'd like to add to this--since it looks I need to prepare for living alone --my disabilities will make that quite challenging and I didn't have a very generous support system besides Mike--although Janice Marie is awsome---I ask that you help me find ways to see people talk to people and not be alone.   Keep my head on strait and get help for things that I find challenge the way my brain works.  That I get help for rides and help for shopping, doctor, Church---and other things.  

• August 11, 2018 10:09 PM EDT
      • Post(s)
      • Thank(s)
      • cR(s)
        1,007 0

Untitled title

Thank you everyone for your prayers.   I'd like to add to this--since it looks I need to prepare for living alone --my disabilities will make that quite challenging and I didn't have a very generous support system besides Mike--although Janice Marie is awsome---I ask that you help me find ways to see people talk to people and not be alone.   Keep my head on strait and get help for things that I find challenge the way my brain works.  That I get help for rides and help for shopping, doctor, Church---and other things.  

• August 11, 2018 10:18 PM EDT
      • Post(s)
      • Thank(s)
      • cR(s)
        1,263 -1

Untitled title

PRAYERS CONTINUE TO RISE FOR YOU KITTY KAT. ALL NEEDS THAT OUR JESUS KNOWS YOU HAVE NEED OF, WE ARE ASKING FOR, AND OUR JESUS WILL HEAR FROM HEAVEN AND HE WILL ANSWER!!!  REMEMBER YOU ARE LOVED. REMEMBER YOU ARE PRAYED FOR. REMEMBER YOU ARE NOT ALONE!

• August 12, 2018 8:08 AM EDT
      • Post(s)
      • Thank(s)
      • cR(s)
        906 0

Untitled title

PRAYERS KITTY KAT FOR YOUR MARRIAGE OUR GOD IS AWESOME 

• August 12, 2018 3:18 PM EDT
      • Post(s)
      • Thank(s)
      • cR(s)
        169 0

Untitled title

UR  on my heart & mind.  Praying.

• August 12, 2018 5:45 PM EDT
      • Post(s)
      • Thank(s)
      • cR(s)
        1,007 0

Untitled title

oh Faithy, that is so hard, I feel so unloved and so alone.   

• August 12, 2018 6:54 PM EDT
      • Post(s)
      • Thank(s)
      • cR(s)
        1,263 -1

Untitled title

AWWW...KITTY KAT...REMEMBER ALWAYS FEELINGS ARE NOT THE SAME AS KNOWING.

WE ALL HAVE TIMES OF ((FEELING)) UNLOVED, UNLIKEABLE, FORGOTTEN, AND ALONE. BUT FOR US WHO KNOW AND LOVE OUR JESUS WE STAND ON, REMIND OURSELVES OF WHAT WE KNOW.

JESUS PROMISES WE ARE LOVED. WE ARE TREASURED. WE ARE HIS. HE IS OURS. HE LOVES US WITH AN UNFAILING AND NEVER ENDING LOVE.

AND I HAVE SAID IT BEFORE, BUT IT IS WORTH REPEATING...WE ALL GO THROUGH A ROLLERCOASTER OF ((FEELINGS)) IN ONE SINGLE DAY.  IF WE WERE TO WRITE DOWN EVERY SINGLE FEELING WE HAD IN JUST ONE DAY WE WOULD BE SHOCKED AT THE ROLLERCOASTER OF EMOTIONS AND FEELINGS WE HAVE....

BUT FEELINGS ARE NOTTTTTTTTTT NECESSARILY TRUE. FEELINGS ARE RESPONSIVE/REACTIVE TO STIMULI AROUND US.

THAT IS WHY JESUS WANTS TO CLING TO WHAT HIS WORD SAYS. WHAT HE PROMISES US.

AND HOW WE ARE TO CHOOSE TO LOVE, TO CARE, TO ENCOURAGE, TO STAND, AND TO NEVER WAIVER IN WHAT WE KNOW...VERSUS WHAT WE FEEL AT ANY GIVEN TIME. 

SO KNOW THIS...REMEMBER THIS...JESUS ADORES YOU.  JESUS LOVES YOU.  JESUS IS WORKING THINGS OUT FOR YOU...AND I LOVE YOU, PRAY FOR YOU, STAND WITH YOU, AND THAT IS CHOICE..THAT IS TRUTH...THAT IS REAL LOVE...REAL LOVE WILLLLLLLLL ENDURE.

This post was edited by Faith M at August 29, 2018 3:11 PM EDT
    • August 13, 2018 10:55 AM EDT
      • Post(s)
      • Thank(s)
      • cR(s)
        1,007 0

Untitled title

thank you everyone for your prayers and support!

• August 13, 2018 12:46 PM EDT
      • Post(s)
      • Thank(s)
      • cR(s)
        433 0

Untitled title

Continued prayers Kitty Kat
    • August 13, 2018 8:39 PM EDT
      • Post(s)
      • Thank(s)
      • cR(s)
        1,263 -1

Untitled title

YOU ARE MOST WELCOME KITTY KAT! WE ARE FAMILY...WE ARE JESUS FAMILY...WE PRAY FOR AND STAND FOR EACH OTHER!!!

• August 14, 2018 5:38 AM EDT
      • Post(s)
      • Thank(s)
      • cR(s)
        622 0

Untitled title

KEEPING YOU IN PRAYERS KAT !

John 11:25   Jesus said unto her ,  I AM the resurrection, and the life:  he that believeth in me , though he were dead , yet shall he live.                                                                                                                                            John 11:26  And whosoever liveth and believeth in me shall never die. Believest thou  this ?                    

• August 14, 2018 7:59 PM EDT
      • Post(s)
      • Thank(s)
      • cR(s)
        906 0

Untitled title

CONTINUED PRAYERS KITTY KAT

• August 15, 2018 9:02 PM EDT
      • Post(s)
      • Thank(s)
      • cR(s)
        1,263 -1

Untitled title

KNOW THIS KITTY KAT...YOU AND THE CSN PRAYER WARRIORS MET TONIGHT AND LIFTED YOUR PRAYERS INTO OUR JESUS' HANDS.  OUR JESUS DOES HEAR AND OUR JESUS DOES ANSWER IN HIS PERFECT TIMING.

• August 17, 2018 9:41 PM EDT
      • Post(s)
      • Thank(s)
      • cR(s)
        24 0

Untitled title

Praying for you and your love kat
    • August 18, 2018 2:55 AM EDT
      • Post(s)
      • Thank(s)
      • cR(s)
        1,007 0

Untitled title

Thank you Heather and all the warriors at prayer meeting. 

To update you all.  From the looks of how my husband is doing that would give any hope to marriage--things keep looking worse and worse.  The one and only good thing I can report may be a manipulation---we seem to have 3 options right now, to wait and see for the time being, to get a legal seperation I think that was already veto'd, or a divorce.   So the good thing is he wanted the wait option for 2 reasons, he is afraid of starting things before the house is done being built in fear that it would upset the lender.  2nd--he remembers what I told him about how rare it is for relationships that begin while one is already married rarely last.  

What I see though is that for him to really do this to me we are much farther apart than I realized.  My perfect trust didn't see that.  I have given him love in response to his torturous actions that certainly have most that love me furious.  He sure is so far from that in his actions.

He is acting a lot like our problem child in many ways, the "I'm sorry" with no desire to change the action.  The split of care to mean.  

So he keeps speaking of the women in his affair as "us" "we" he even has said to me about something, "well you know I have to discuss it with her".   Reconcillation is possibly the farthest thing from his mind.  Crazzily he seems to still be listening to Christian music---but has said to me, I will say sorry and Jesus will forgive me.  I have told him, that isn't how it works you have to walk in Grace.  

Anyway, he is worse--I am not. 

I am gaining strength.  I have to say the anger helps with that some but Jesus has been helping my heart.  Thank you for your prayers.

• August 18, 2018 4:22 PM EDT
      • Post(s)
      • Thank(s)
      • cR(s)
        169 0

Untitled title

...still praying.  I think of you often.

• August 19, 2018 10:44 AM EDT
      • Post(s)
      • Thank(s)
      • cR(s)
        622 0

Untitled title

KEEPING YOU IN OUR PRAYERS KAT ..

• August 22, 2018 10:16 PM EDT
      • Post(s)
      • Thank(s)
      • cR(s)
        1,263 -1

Untitled title

KNOW THIS KITTY KAT...YOU AND THE CSN PRAYER WARRIORS MET TONIGHT AND LIFTED YOUR PRAYERS FOR YOU, MIKE, AND DOM INTO OUR JESUS ABLE HANDS.  OUR JESUS DOES HEAR AND OUR JESUS DOES ANSWER IN HIS PERFECT TIMING!

• August 29, 2018 4:35 AM EDT
      • Post(s)
      • Thank(s)
      • cR(s)
        1,007 0

Untitled title

This is just way to hard to accept.  The pictures on this computer now make me sad.   I can't look back into my life about a month and feel like that was the life I had before.    I often do well focussed on God, day dreams of hope, but reality doesn't do me as much good.  Please keep praying.  

• August 29, 2018 5:23 AM EDT
      • Post(s)
      • Thank(s)
      • cR(s)
        622 0

Untitled title

WE ARE KEEPING YOU IN PRAYERS KITTY KAT.....

• August 29, 2018 8:05 AM EDT
      • Post(s)
      • Thank(s)
      • cR(s)
        587 0

Untitled title

We are so Loved by a Man that hung on the cross so that we could live. Praying and will keep Praying for u ❤❤❤
    • August 29, 2018 3:08 PM EDT
      • Post(s)
      • Thank(s)
      • cR(s)
        829 0

Untitled title

Continued prayers are going up for you Kitty kat you and Mike and Dom are in my prayers daily !

James 4:10 Humble yourselves in the sight of the Lord, and he shall lift you up.
      (KJV)

Much love Jesus  bless Cindy Lou !

• August 29, 2018 3:39 PM EDT
      • Post(s)
      • Thank(s)
      • cR(s)
        906 0

Untitled title

CONTINUED PRAYERS KITTY KAT.

• August 29, 2018 4:06 PM EDT
      • Post(s)
      • Thank(s)
      • cR(s)
        1,263 -1

Untitled title

I HAVE CONTINUED TO PRAY FOR YOU MADAM FIESTY! FOR THE TIME BEING, FACE FORWARD, FOCUS FORWARD, TRUST JESUS, AND DO NOT ALLOW YOURSELF TO LOOK AND TO MOURN OVER THE PHOTOS RIGHT NOW.  THEY ARE NOT GONE. THEY ARE NOT OVER UNTIL JESUS SAYS IT IS OVER...REMEMBER THAT.  REGARDLESS WHAT THE WORLD, PEOPLE, FAMILY, FRIENDS, ASSOCIATES MAY INNOCENTLY ADVISE OR POUND INTO YOU...NO MATTER WHAT YOU MAY FEEL OR THINK...REMEMBER JESUS HEARS YOUR PRAYERS.  JESUS LOVES YOU. JESUS IS WORKING THINGS OUT. AND REMEMBER YOU ARE NOT ALONE. WE ALL LOVE YOU...STAND WITH YOU. ARE STORMING HEAVEN FOR YOU...WRAP YOURSELF INSTEAD IN THE PROMISES OF JESUS...WHO NEVER LIES...WRAP YOUR HEAD AND YOUR HEART IN THE LOVE OF JESUS...WHICH NEVER FAILS.  

• August 29, 2018 9:02 PM EDT
      • Post(s)
      • Thank(s)
      • cR(s)
        1,263 -1

Untitled title

KNOW THIS KITTY KAT...YOU AND THE CSN PRAYER WARRIORS MET TONIGHT AND LIFTED YOUR PRAYERS INTO OUR JESUS ABLE HANDS.  OUR JESUS HEARS AND ANSWERS!

• August 30, 2018 10:05 AM EDT
      • Post(s)
      • Thank(s)
      • cR(s)
        1,007 0

Untitled title

Thank you John, Ruthy, Rachel Sara, Cindy, Faithy, and the prayer warrirors --;)   Thank you for your support, your wisdom, your hope, and your direction.  Anyone want to move over here?   

• August 30, 2018 1:31 PM EDT
      • Post(s)
      • Thank(s)
      • cR(s)
        1,263 -1

Untitled title

YOU ARE MOST WELCOME MADAM FIESTY!! YOU ARE LOVED BY US ALL! REMEMBER THAT!

• September 1, 2018 12:43 AM EDT
      • Post(s)
      • Thank(s)
      • cR(s)
        906 0

Untitled title

KITTY KAT YOU ARE NEVER ALONE OUR JESUS IS ALWAYS WITH US.

• September 1, 2018 5:27 PM EDT
      • Post(s)
      • Thank(s)
      • cR(s)
        1,007 0

Untitled title

Thank you again. It means so much to me. Love u all

• September 1, 2018 5:27 PM EDT
      • Post(s)
      • Thank(s)
      • cR(s)
        1,007 0

Untitled title

Thank you again. It means so much to me. Love u all

• September 1, 2018 9:19 PM EDT
      • Post(s)
      • Thank(s)
      • cR(s)
        42 0

Untitled title

Oh, how my heart hurts for you! Believe me when I say I know what you mean about feeling unloved and alone, I have been struggling with that since my wife decided to break up our marriage. But like Faith said, we need to focus on Truth revealed, not how we feel. It is hard. And I tell the Lord very plainly how much I hurt.

Please know I have been praying for you

• September 1, 2018 10:56 PM EDT
      • Post(s)
      • Thank(s)
      • cR(s)
        1,263 -1

Untitled title

YOU ARE MOST WELCOME KITTY KAT...YOU ARE LOVED AND YOU ARE PRAYED OVER AND YOU ARE NOT ALONE!

• September 3, 2018 8:00 PM EDT
      • Post(s)
      • Thank(s)
      • cR(s)
        1,007 0

Untitled title

This is really seeming like the answer to my prayer isn't a change in the situation but a change to perspective.  Mike has filed for divorce it is no longer just  a talking about and seperated situation.  I am doing ok---hate the situation and sometimes it brings me down but support has been helpful.  

• September 3, 2018 8:16 PM EDT
      • Post(s)
      • Thank(s)
      • cR(s)
        1,263 -1

Untitled title

I AM SORRY KITTY KAT. I LOVE YOU AND WILL KEEP PRAYING THAT JESUS PROTECTS YOU, PROVIDES FOR YOU.  YOU KNOW ALL OF US HERE ON CSN LOVE YOU AND WILL BE THERE FOR YOU!!!

• September 4, 2018 5:57 AM EDT
      • Post(s)
      • Thank(s)
      • cR(s)
        622 0

Untitled title

SORRY TO HEAR THAT KAT, KEEPING YOU ALL IN PRAYERS ..

• September 4, 2018 8:15 AM EDT
      • Post(s)
      • Thank(s)
      • cR(s)
        587 0

Untitled title

sorry it took so long to respond, I was Praying and asked the Lord, "what shall I say to a believer who is hurting like this"?  the EXACT words I am to tell you

Is "You belong to Jesus" 

• September 4, 2018 11:40 AM EDT
      • Post(s)
      • Thank(s)
      • cR(s)
        1,007 0

Untitled title

Thank you all for your prayers.   Thank you Rachel Sara.  I pray the Jesus in me through this help not just me but those in my family that are not saved.  

To live is Christ, to die is gain.  

I will keep fighting as long as I am here.  This evening/night my Church has a meeting/support for those divorced or in divorce.   I am going to this.    

Icon Legend and Forum Rights

• Topic has replies
    Hot topic
    Topic unread
    Topic doesn't have any replies
    Closed topic
    BBCode  is opened
    HTML  is opened
    You don't have permission to post or reply a topic
    You don't have permission to edit a topic
    You don't have the permission to delete a topic
    You don't have the permission to approve a post
    You don't have the permission to make a sticky on a topic
    You don't have the permission to close a topic
    You don't have the permission to move a topic

Add Reputation

Do you want to add reputation for this user by this post?

or cancel