Back To Topics
    (1 rate)
    • December 13, 2018 1:03 PM EST
      • Post(s)
      • Thank(s)
      • cR(s)
        993 0

Update and continued need for prayers for Faith

I was thrilled to see an update from Faith today on how she is doing.  Unfortunately I was not thrilled with the news since the struggle seems severe still.   I ask for continued prayers.

Here is the message I recieved 

Hey Can family. By now you all probably heard on news that we were hit by 2 tornados and massive flooding. My high ground suburban area is flooded and all work/repairs halted til Water recedes. With 1 SUV now & hubby on the road & me with no transportation & no power no heat again I and yappers had to move out to My Moms 45 miles away. Court dates are floated b/c of this. I had court 15 minute break so am trying to respond to everyone and pay bills. This is very hard to deal with when I do not have open cell access or internet. I miss you guys more than you know. And I can do nothing more than keep you all lifted in prayer and ask Jesus to take good care of you for me. We are still on repair/rebuild list of literally thousands waiting our turn. We still have feeding lines & water lines. It is unimagineable the scope here. I have been told by providers that power/internet will be repaired and restored asap as Water recedes. I am not one afraid of isolation or downtime but this has really tested my heart and mind. Pray for us. I love you!

In the Love of our Lord Jesus Christ our savior!

Be blessed with knowing this love and surrender to it.

Live knowing that eternity is certain-Heaven is our promise to the family of Jesus.

• December 13, 2018 6:35 PM EST
      • Post(s)
      • Thank(s)
      • cR(s)
        619 0

Untitled title

GOOD TO HEAR FROM FAITHY  ,   SORRY TO HEAR THEY ARE STILL HIT HARD . PRAYERS CONTINUING...

This post was edited by John Caudill at February 25, 2019 1:07 PM EST

John 11:25   Jesus said unto her ,  I AM the resurrection, and the life:  he that believeth in me , though he were dead , yet shall he live.                                                                                                                                            John 11:26  And whosoever liveth and believeth in me shall never die. Believest thou  this ?                    

• December 21, 2018 8:16 AM EST
      • Post(s)
      • Thank(s)
      • cR(s)
        888 0

Untitled title

PRAYER FOR FAITHY AND ALL IN THIS TERRIBLE SITUATION WILL BE GLAD TO SEE FAITHY BACK ON HERE MISS OUR FAMILY ON CSN. LOVE YOU FAITHY!

• December 22, 2018 10:57 AM EST
      • Post(s)
      • Thank(s)
      • cR(s)
        424 0

Untitled title

Prayers for Faith and her family Jesus bless them all
    • December 28, 2018 10:29 AM EST
      • Post(s)
      • Thank(s)
      • cR(s)
        993 0

Untitled title

We received this update on Christmas:  

Hey CSN family! Update: still at mom's. We could get to house today. Pumper stations got Water off the roads so we could check on house. Electricity restored earlier but had to empty frigs/freezers of spoiled foods. Spray clorax to combat mold/mildew all over the house. Florida room still water soaked. Not much more to do til roofers/fencers get to us. 1000s in our situation here. Cable/internet scheduled again to replace ripped out tower at curb Thursday once the last run of storms pass. Trying not to be sad about no Christmas decorations or wrapped gifts for you all and rest of family but Jesus is the real reason! So I am thankful for Jesus and family. Still down to just one car but GranDale brought me into town to meet attorney and respond to our new counter. Hubby will not be home for Christmas until 26th. But I am using attorney pc to send you a gift card to remind you that I love and miss you all. Pray the cable people and cell tower people keep their promises. Love my mom living in the country farm but yappers and I want to be home. May Jesus Grant you a blessed and Merry Christmas! Take good care of CSN. I love you!

Live knowing that eternity is certain-Heaven is our promise to the family of Jesus.

• December 28, 2018 10:47 AM EST
      • Post(s)
      • Thank(s)
      • cR(s)
        424 0

Untitled title

Prayers for Faith and her family ❤
    • December 28, 2018 7:07 PM EST
      • Post(s)
      • Thank(s)
      • cR(s)
        167 0

Untitled title

We miss you, Faith!  God bless you.

• January 8, 2019 3:02 PM EST
      • Post(s)
      • Thank(s)
      • cR(s)
        993 0

Untitled title

Update! Ran by house today. Team almost finished removing/treating attics/innerwalls/duct systems for black mold so yapper s and I can come home from my mom's farm. Power/cable/internet restored. Cell tower back up but home Service still spotty after two tornadoes. Fed. Court back up. On lunch break w/Atty so I wanted to check in. Pray should be back home Thurs. If storms hold off. Love you all. Praying for you all. Take care of CSN and each other. No son and sis and nephew are still working on rebuilding their destroyed homes. And yes I have gotten new laptop to replace fried one. Pray for my mom. Not doing Well! Gotta zip. Court doors opening.

• January 8, 2019 3:03 PM EST
      • Post(s)
      • Thank(s)
      • cR(s)
        993 0

Untitled title

prayers are being answered! Thank you Jesus!   Will keep praying for you mom and kids Faithy!!!

• January 8, 2019 3:08 PM EST
      • Post(s)
      • Thank(s)
      • cR(s)
        888 0

Untitled title

PRAYERS ALWAYS GOING UP FOR OUR FAITHY MISS HER SO

• January 8, 2019 3:10 PM EST
      • Post(s)
      • Thank(s)
      • cR(s)
        888 0

Untitled title

THANK YOUJESUS FOR WATCHING OVER FAITHY PRAYERS FOR HER MOM AND FAMILY.

• January 10, 2019 12:47 PM EST
      • Post(s)
      • Thank(s)
      • cR(s)
        167 0

Untitled title

Lord help Faith & her neighbors get everything they still need.

This post was edited by Marjorie Albertson at February 25, 2019 1:10 PM EST
    • January 22, 2019 11:49 AM EST
      • Post(s)
      • Thank(s)
      • cR(s)
        993 0

Untitled title

FAITHY'S' UPDATE QUOTED. THIS HAS BEEN A LONG STRUGGLE FULL OF HURTS--PLEASE KEEP FAITH IN YOUR PRAYERS

Took photos for insurance today during court/Atty break. The entire new room roof was removed and tarped while they remove black mold spores. ALL my keepsakes in the attic had to be taken/buried in dump. Loaded w/spores. Hubby is staying at bunkhouse in terminal. Me and yappers still living at the farm with mom. Yappers have to stay in crates and me living out of a suitcase. My SUV still not restored. So I have no transport and depend on Gran Dale to get me to town for atty/court. Nana still has no internet cable service restored out there. The devestation of outer grids is unbelievable. Radio/1 Local station is our source of everything. Pj still in apartment waiting for his turn for roof and walls. Same with niece/nephews. My house now had all services restored and it is helping hazmat teams to get rid of stagybotrus c mold and replace walls/floors and then reseal exterior roof. This is my life

This is our life. With more storms tornadoes and now threat of sleet/ice/snow. I am beyond tired. We may just sell as is and find another house. I am thankful to My mom but am tired of no car 40 mile one way into town and living in a suitcase and no way outside atty office to use their laptop . I miss you all more than you know. Pray that they atl east get roof cleaned and resealed so that I can come home! Love you all. Take care of each other and know that you all remain in my prayers.

I think I could handle this better if I had internet and could be with you all. I never knew how much I love you guys until I can not be with you. Jesus taught me this to be thankful for you all.

• January 22, 2019 12:07 PM EST
      • Post(s)
      • Thank(s)
      • cR(s)
        888 0

Untitled title

PRAYERS FOR FAITHY TO GET SETTLED BACK IN HER HOME OR A HOME. I AM SO SORRY SHE IS GOING THROUGH ALL THIS. LOVE AND MISS HER.

• January 22, 2019 5:50 PM EST
      • Post(s)
      • Thank(s)
      • cR(s)
        167 0

Untitled title

We miss you Faith!  God be with you.

• February 10, 2019 12:43 PM EST
      • Post(s)
      • Thank(s)
      • cR(s)
        424 0

Untitled title

Prayers for Faith and her family . I miss her so much ❤
    • February 25, 2019 1:19 PM EST
      • Post(s)
      • Thank(s)
      • cR(s)
        1,263 -1

Untitled title

JESUS IS SO GOOD. HE GAVE ME ALL OF YOU. I THANK SO GREATLY OUR MADAM FIESTY FOR KEEPING YOU ALL UPDATED. AND FOR THE LOVE/PRAYERS OF YOU ALL.  KNOW THIS...JESUS HEARD THEM ALL. THEY ALL HELPED TO KEEP ME FROM DESPAIR. AND SLOWLY BUT SURELY THE TOWN IS RECOVERING. STILL MANY MANY HUNDREDS W/O A HOME, LIVING IN SHELTERS. SO JESUS SPARED ME THAT.  BUT THANK YOU JESUS WE DO HAVE A NEW ROOF, NEW WALLS, AND THE OTHER ROOMS ARE SEALED SO WE CAN BE HOME AND STAY HERE.  LOTS OF HAMMERING, BANGING, DUST AND REBUILDS IN MY FUTURE, BUT THANK YOU JESUS I AM HOME. I HAVE POWER. I HAVE UTILITIES. I HAVE CELL TOWER SERVICE.  AS I TOLD SON LAST NIGHT, WHEN WE DROVE UP SATURDAY EVENING AND SAW A COMPLETED NEW ROOF, AND THE WORKERS PACKING TO LEAVE, I JUMPED OUT OF THE CAR, BEFORE HUBBY CAME TO A FULL STOP, PUMPED MY FISTS IN THE AIR, SQUEALED THANK YOU JESUS!!! AND THEN DID A HAPPY DANCE IN FRONT OF THEM ALL.  YES, THOSE POOR ROOFERS PROBABLY THOUGHT I WAS A CRAZY OLD WOMAN WHO HAD LOST HER MIND..BUT I DID NOT CARE.  THE YAPPERS WERE ALMOST AS BAD AND LOUD AS I WAS. AND I GOT TO PLUG IN MY NEW PC, PRAYED I WOULD REMEMBER ALL MY PASSWORDS AND JUMPED ONLINE TO ATTEND TROY'S PRAISE AND WORSHIP. I SAT THERE LOVING IT AND FOUGHT TEARS OF THANKFULNESS AND JOY.  LOVE MY CSN FAMILY! AND SOOOO GLAD TO BE HOME AND WITH YOU ALL AGAIN!

Icon Legend and Forum Rights

• Topic has replies
    Hot topic
    Topic unread
    Topic doesn't have any replies
    Closed topic
    BBCode  is opened
    HTML  is opened
    You don't have permission to post or reply a topic
    You don't have permission to edit a topic
    You don't have the permission to delete a topic
    You don't have the permission to approve a post
    You don't have the permission to make a sticky on a topic
    You don't have the permission to close a topic
    You don't have the permission to move a topic

Add Reputation

Do you want to add reputation for this user by this post?

or cancel