(1 rate)
    • March 20, 2018 2:21 PM EDT
      • Post(s)
      • Thank(s)
      • cR(s)
        84 0

Pray for my family

Hi,

I greet you in the name of our Savior and Lord Jesus Christ.

I am a pastor of the Holy Christ Church, North East India. I am currently a PhD. candidate at South Asian theological Research Institute (SATHRI), based in Union Biblical Seminary Pune, India. With my wife Kikim and our daughter Abigail.

There are eight states in Northeast India. They have many distinct languages, culture and tradition. There are more than 200 ethnic groups. In this land ethnic violence, insurgency problem, fighting for their sovereignty are common and that makes the land insecure, and unstable. Unfortunately, Christian, in general, has contributed to these growing tensions.

The situation in my family is not going well. Since April 2017 my father has developed kidney ailment. He is given a dialysis twice in a week. His haemoglobin is 7.5 grams only. We have been buying units of blood from the hospital. Our hometown Haflong civil hospital do not have dialysis machine and we have left our village to another district where the dialysis machine is available. To stay there we rent a house. My old age mother is a diabetic patient. Due to this event, my wife and daughter left me. They will be looking after my father and mother. I am receiving 50 percent sponsorship from my Church. I have to raise fund, for my study, for my family and for my father treatment.

With regard to my doctoral dissertation, it explores a contextual model for Christian educational ministry from a faith community approach to Christian religious education. The study is important for at least two reasons. The first is to present the critical the present situation of the communities. The second reason is to help these communities to adopt the relevant model in doing Christian educational ministry.

Because of these situations, I am not working well and I cannot concentrate on my work. This situation is not helping me psychologically to work fruitfully. I am afraid that these might have a negative impact on my study. I think if I were out of this context, it would benefit the progress of my thesis.

Praises Points

I give thanks for God's love and providential care for my family, for relative peace in Northeast India and for the possibility of continuing my studies.

Prayer Requests

-Pray for wisdom and intelligence in my studies.

-Pray for balance between studies, family life, and spiritual life.

- Pray for my father and mother.

Thank you for the prayers for me, for my family, for my father and for our situation. May God bless you. I miss my family.

Best regards,

Rev. Siehjalam Doungel

This post was edited by Siehjalam Doungel at April 5, 2018 3:14 PM EDT
    • March 20, 2018 3:54 PM EDT
      • Post(s)
      • Thank(s)
      • cR(s)
        829 0

Untitled title

Prayers are going up for your family and you Siehjalam  God knows all of your needs grrat and small in his hands and will answer them all for you !

James 4:10 Humble yourselves in the sight of the Lord, and he shall lift you up.
      (KJV)

Much love Jesus  bless Cindy Lou !

• March 21, 2018 9:13 AM EDT
      • Post(s)
      • Thank(s)
      • cR(s)
        587 0

Untitled title

Sending Prayers for you and your family ❤
    • March 21, 2018 9:25 AM EDT
      • Post(s)
      • Thank(s)
      • cR(s)
        84 0

Untitled title

cindyloudares2dream (aka)big hugger :) said:

Prayers are going up for your family and you Siehjalam  God knows all of your needs grrat and small in his hands and will answer them all for you !

Because of your prayer, Happiness and peace flow in our family. Sometimes I ask myself why this should happen in Pastor family, why during my study. Things are uncommon to us. My wife and daughter left me alone, I miss them so much. Thank you. Amen.

• March 21, 2018 9:26 AM EDT
      • Post(s)
      • Thank(s)
      • cR(s)
        84 0

Untitled title

Rachel Sara said:
      Sending Prayers for you and your family ❤

We are really encouraged to see Christian friends like you all,  One day we shall be on the throne of our Lord and rejoice together forever. Amen,

• March 21, 2018 9:27 AM EDT
      • Post(s)
      • Thank(s)
      • cR(s)
        993 0

Untitled title

praying for your, your family, your studies and your mission.

In the Love of our Lord Jesus Christ our savior!

Be blessed with knowing this love and surrender to it.

Live knowing that eternity is certain-Heaven is our promise to the family of Jesus.

• March 21, 2018 1:37 PM EDT
      • Post(s)
      • Thank(s)
      • cR(s)
        829 0

Untitled title

Siehjalam  Thankyou Jesus that Happie ness and peace is flowing through your family we serve a good good God as we read and study his word and apply it to our daily lives he comes alive in us heres our prayers we find through him we can do all things throgh him he is our strength aznd hope to get through both the good days abd the bad ones thank you for sharing your testimoiny with us this gives us strength and encouragment as well Jesus bless you and your family !

James 4:10 Humble yourselves in the sight of the Lord, and he shall lift you up.
      (KJV)

• March 21, 2018 1:48 PM EDT
      • Post(s)
      • Thank(s)
      • cR(s)
        21 0

Untitled title

I will keep you, your family, and your mission in my prayers.  May Jesus bless you and all the work you do.  Remember to breathe and God will help you through this difficult time.
    • March 21, 2018 1:51 PM EDT
      • Post(s)
      • Thank(s)
      • cR(s)
        84 0

Untitled title

Update: Thank you, everyone, for your kind prayer. Tommorrow morning at 9:00 Am o'clock my father will go to the hospital for his regular kidney dialysis. We will also give him one unit of blood his present haemoglobin is 7.3 gram only Thank you all. 

God bless

This post was edited by Siehjalam Doungel at April 5, 2018 3:15 PM EDT
    • March 21, 2018 5:11 PM EDT
      • Post(s)
      • Thank(s)
      • cR(s)
        888 0

Untitled title

PRAYERS FOR YOUR FAMILY

• March 22, 2018 1:01 AM EDT
      • Post(s)
      • Thank(s)
      • cR(s)
        84 0

Untitled title

Ruth (Wilma) Caudill said:

PRAYERS FOR YOUR FAMILY

Amen, Thank you Ruth. We are helpless with our physical strength, we really need the spirit to lead us. Just a photo of my father during dialysis. 

• March 22, 2018 7:55 PM EDT
      • Post(s)
      • Thank(s)
      • cR(s)
        888 0

Untitled title

CONTINUED PRAYERS FOR YOUR FAMILY.

• March 22, 2018 7:55 PM EDT
      • Post(s)
      • Thank(s)
      • cR(s)
        888 0

Untitled title

CONTINUED PRAYERS FOR YOUR FAMILY.

• March 26, 2018 5:44 AM EDT
      • Post(s)
      • Thank(s)
      • cR(s)
        619 0

Untitled title

KEEPING YOU AND YOUR FAMILY LIFTED IN PRAYERS, FOR HEALING ON YOUR FATHER AND MOTHER. AS WELL AS FOR YOUR FAMILY SITUATION. FOR PROVISION AND PROTECTION.. IN JESUS NAME , AMEN !

John 11:25   Jesus said unto her ,  I AM the resurrection, and the life:  he that believeth in me , though he were dead , yet shall he live.                                                                                                                                            John 11:26  And whosoever liveth and believeth in me shall never die. Believest thou  this ?                    

• March 28, 2018 8:13 AM EDT
      • Post(s)
      • Thank(s)
      • cR(s)
        84 0

Untitled title

Ruth (Wilma) Caudill said:

PRAYERS FOR YOUR FAMILY

Amen, thank you, your prayer support is a blessing for my family. The regular dialysis was successful. We will continue to next week. 

• March 28, 2018 8:18 AM EDT
      • Post(s)
      • Thank(s)
      • cR(s)
        84 0

Untitled title

John Caudill said:

KEEPING YOU AND YOUR FAMILY LIFTED IN PRAYERS, FOR HEALING ON YOUR FATHER AND MOTHER. AS WELL AS FOR YOUR FAMILY SITUATION. FOR PROVISION AND PROTECTION.. IN JESUS NAME , AMEN !

Thank you, John. We are really blessed to have you for praying for my father and my family. This morning my sister calls me and told me that we have no sufficient fund for next dialysis, what should we do, and I don't want to inform mom and dad. I told her lets us pray about it and before the day turns up God will provide us. he is the Lord and God of this world, he has everything. The next dialysis will be in tomorrow, the good news is this time there is no need of blood, probably next week only. Amen. 

• March 28, 2018 1:54 PM EDT
      • Post(s)
      • Thank(s)
      • cR(s)
        829 0

Untitled title

How is toyr Father doing ?Continued prayers have been going up for your family and your country God is there on your behalf  and there protecting you all IN Jesus name !

This post was edited by cindyloudares2dream (aka)big hugger :) at April 5, 2018 3:16 PM EDT

(KJV)

• March 28, 2018 2:26 PM EDT
      • Post(s)
      • Thank(s)
      • cR(s)
        84 0

Thanking you

How is toyr Father doing ?Continued prayers have been going up for your family and your country God is there on your behalf  and there protecting you all IN Jesus name !

I want to thank all of you for your prayer support and letting us know that you all are praying for him. When I told my dad that people from around world are also praying for your healing, He was amazed to know. He wants to thank all of you each and every one of you, especially to this network members. He has developed better and better, we hope that the day will come he will go once in a month for dialysis at present he has to go twice in a week and one unit of blood need to donate. 

The biggest challenge is financial fund. Please pray for God's blessing, It has been a year we are raising fund for his treatment, we do not have any insurance facility in our place. Please pray that God continues to bless us financially also and good health to other family members. 

Thank you all

In Christ

Doungel

• March 28, 2018 5:31 PM EDT
      • Post(s)
      • Thank(s)
      • cR(s)
        619 0

Untitled title

PRAYING FOR GOD'S PROVISION AND BLESSING, MEETING YOUR FATHER'S NEEDS . AND FOR A HEALING AND RECOVERY OF HIS HEALTH.. AND FOR PROTECTION FOR YOU , YOUR FATHER AND YOUR FAMILY.. IN JESUS NAME , AMEN !

John 11:25   Jesus said unto her ,  I AM the resurrection, and the life:  he that believeth in me , though he were dead , yet shall he live.                                                                                                                                            John 11:26  And whosoever liveth and believeth in me shall never die. Believest thou  this ?                    

• March 28, 2018 9:02 PM EDT
      • Post(s)
      • Thank(s)
      • cR(s)
        424 0

Untitled title

Prayers are rising !!
    • March 29, 2018 1:35 AM EDT
      • Post(s)
      • Thank(s)
      • cR(s)
        84 0

Thanking you

John Caudill said:

PRAYING FOR GOD'S PROVISION AND BLESSING, MEETING YOUR FATHER'S NEEDS . AND FOR A HEALING AND RECOVERY OF HIS HEALTH.. AND FOR PROTECTION FOR YOU , YOUR FATHER AND YOUR FAMILY.. IN JESUS NAME , AMEN !

Amen, I have received a call from my sister that the dialysis has just begun, it will go up to 1:30 Pm. Thank you

• March 29, 2018 1:37 AM EDT
      • Post(s)
      • Thank(s)
      • cR(s)
        84 0

Thanking you

Mianna Dawson said:
      Prayers are rising !!

Thank You, the power of prayer really help us to overcome our problem. Amen

• March 29, 2018 12:38 PM EDT
      • Post(s)
      • Thank(s)
      • cR(s)
        829 0

Untitled title

Your are very much welcome soo glad that we are being used by God as part of our Lord God as he heals your father we love you and your Family praying Jesus blesses you all abundently in Jesus name amen !

(KJV)

• March 29, 2018 1:45 PM EDT
      • Post(s)
      • Thank(s)
      • cR(s)
        84 0

Untitled title

Your are very much welcome soo glad that we are being used by God as part of our Lord God as he heals your father we love you and your Family praying Jesus blesses you all abundently in Jesus name amen !

I have faith in people prayer. God has used your prayer and answered. My father is healing day by day. I am not complaining but his office leave is will end soon, he has been absent from April 2017, Please continue to pray for this concern also. We have applied another month holiday. 

• March 29, 2018 2:59 PM EDT
      • Post(s)
      • Thank(s)
      • cR(s)
        993 0

Untitled title

thank you for the update!   praying!

Live knowing that eternity is certain-Heaven is our promise to the family of Jesus.

• March 31, 2018 7:19 AM EDT
      • Post(s)
      • Thank(s)
      • cR(s)
        84 0

Untitled title

KittyKat aka Kat671 said:

thank you for the update!   praying!

Many many thank you, God bless you.

• March 31, 2018 8:53 AM EDT
      • Post(s)
      • Thank(s)
      • cR(s)
        424 0

Untitled title

Praying
    • April 1, 2018 2:28 AM EDT
      • Post(s)
      • Thank(s)
      • cR(s)
        84 0

Untitled title

Update: Dear friends as we all celebrate Easter Sunday, I want to wish you all A happy Easter Sunday to you all. In this special day, I want to thank you all for your prayers support that have been truly answered in our family. I continue to pray for you kind continue to support us in your prayer.

I will be preaching at Kuki Worship Service, Pune on the theme, "he was raised on the third day " 1 Cor 15:4. Appreciate your prayer.
      May the resurrected Christ give us A new life as we celebrate this Easter Sunday, Amen

In Resurrected Christ
      Lampu, Kikim and Abigail

• April 1, 2018 10:21 AM EDT
      • Post(s)
      • Thank(s)
      • cR(s)
        424 0

Untitled title

Prayers are rising for you and your family!! Have a great Easter . Jesus is risen
    • April 1, 2018 12:24 PM EDT
      • Post(s)
      • Thank(s)
      • cR(s)
        84 0

Untitled title

Mianna Dawson said:
      Prayers are rising for you and your family!! Have a great Easter . Jesus is risen

Amen, thank you, my sermon went well, there are women and men whose tears are poring with joy after hearing the risen Christ story. Few pictures are uploaded, 

This post was edited by Siehjalam Doungel at April 5, 2018 3:18 PM EDT
    • April 1, 2018 1:39 PM EDT
      • Post(s)
      • Thank(s)
      • cR(s)
        424 0

Untitled title

In Jesus name, Amen
    • April 5, 2018 3:19 PM EDT
      • Post(s)
      • Thank(s)
      • cR(s)
        1,263 -1

Untitled title

PRAYING FOR YOUR FATHER AND YOUR FAMILY SIEHJALAM!!!

• April 11, 2018 10:27 PM EDT
      • Post(s)
      • Thank(s)
      • cR(s)
        1,263 -1

Untitled title

KNOW THIS SIEHJALAM...THE CSN PRAYER WARRIORS MET TONIGHT AND LIFTED YOUR PRAYERS INTO OUR JESUS ABLE HANDS!

• April 13, 2018 1:44 AM EDT
      • Post(s)
      • Thank(s)
      • cR(s)
        84 0

Untitled title

Faith M said:

KNOW THIS SIEHJALAM...THE CSN PRAYER WARRIORS MET TONIGHT AND LIFTED YOUR PRAYERS INTO OUR JESUS ABLE HANDS!

Thank you CSN prayer warriors for your prayer support. Today from 10:00 am regular dialysis continue. We hope that my father will get better. Thank you. 

• April 13, 2018 8:48 AM EDT
      • Post(s)
      • Thank(s)
      • cR(s)
        993 0

Untitled title

Praying that up Siehjalam, thanks for the update!

• April 13, 2018 8:50 AM EDT
      • Post(s)
      • Thank(s)
      • cR(s)
        424 0

Untitled title

Prayers are continuing
    • April 13, 2018 6:14 PM EDT
      • Post(s)
      • Thank(s)
      • cR(s)
        1,263 -1

Untitled title

YOU ARE MOST WELCOME SIEHJALAM!!!  THE CSN PRAYER WARRIORS LOVE TO PRAY FOR THE NEEDS AND CONCERNS OF OUR CSN FAMILY!!! OUR JESUS IS ABLE AND HE DOES HEAR AND ANSWER IN HIS PERFECT TIMING!  TRUST HIM!

• April 17, 2018 2:13 PM EDT
      • Post(s)
      • Thank(s)
      • cR(s)
        84 0

Untitled title

UPDATE:

Hello dear CSN friends, I believe everyone is good. Allow me to update my father condition. Yesterday he was taken to the hospital and admitted after he developed severe breathing problem and chest pain. The whole night he was with the oxygen we all were unable to sleep. With God mercy in the morning, his condition began to show positive. It was really encouraging to see all of us that the laboratory result was much better than before. His creatinine level is 6.5 only and haemoglobin reach to 9.1. We really thank God for this improvement. If God's will they will discharge him tomorrow. A dear beloved friend of Christ I have to admit that Every week we spent $50 for his treatment, I really have to pray more and work more to raise enough fund for my family. Another challenge coming up is that my supervisor has been asked to leave my seminary, "very weak administration," so I am in dilemma what to do. But the almighty God, gods of God, king of King will raise me up from this problem one day and I will share only the joy of my life, here in this forum. Amen Jesus. "THERE IS NONE LIKE YOU (JESUS)" few pictures of my father, and mother and Abigail in the hospital.

Thank you,
      Lampu, Kikim and Abigail 

Attachments

• April 17, 2018 3:22 PM EDT
      • Post(s)
      • Thank(s)
      • cR(s)
        424 0

Untitled title

Jesus is with all of you. Continued prayers
    • April 17, 2018 3:44 PM EDT
      • Post(s)
      • Thank(s)
      • cR(s)
        993 0

Untitled title

Thank you for the update Siehjalam.  continued prayers

• April 17, 2018 3:51 PM EDT
      • Post(s)
      • Thank(s)
      • cR(s)
        1,263 -1

Untitled title

THANK YOU SIEHJALM FOR THE UPDATE ON YOUR DAD!!!  CONTINUED PRAYERS RISING FOR HIM!

Icon Legend and Forum Rights

• Topic has replies
    Hot topic
    Topic unread
    Topic doesn't have any replies
    Closed topic
    BBCode  is opened
    HTML  is opened
    You don't have permission to post or reply a topic
    You don't have permission to edit a topic
    You don't have the permission to delete a topic
    You don't have the permission to approve a post
    You don't have the permission to make a sticky on a topic
    You don't have the permission to close a topic
    You don't have the permission to move a topic

Add Reputation

Do you want to add reputation for this user by this post?

or cancel