Back To Topics
    (1 rate)
    • November 2, 2018 8:14 PM EDT
      • Post(s)
      • Thank(s)
      • cR(s)
        39 0

And the beat goes on

Sorry I've been missing for awhile, Thank you for the birthday wishes, Unfortunately or fortunately I had a bad accident on the 14th, Because I was still dealing with the unsteadiness of the accident back in August we chose not to attempt going to church that Sunday, So my wife and I decided to take a short walk and as I went down the stairs I felt a little off balance, Came around the front of the house, Bent over slightly to look at one of my plants and the next thing I knew I had slammed into the front of the house, My glasses were lying in two piece and the blood was gushing down my face.

My neighbor heard the impact and came rushing across the street and call the aid car, They rush me into trauma, Sewed up the 3 inch gash on my forehead, Did a CT Scan and immediately transferred me to a larger hospital for Neurosurgery, When I arrived in ICU the doctor came in and told me surgery would not be necessary and the transferred me to the 4th floor, Went for another CT and latter for a full MRI of my spine, The MRI tech mentioned that I was scheduled for another procedure, But it didn't have specifics, So back to my room, Had a nice dinner, The lady ask me if I would like to order breakfast for in the morning, So I did, It arrived at 7 am and I ate some of it. About an hour later the nurse comes in and says I'n scheduled for surgery at 2 pm, Really, Yep you have an Subdural Hemotoma and if we don't evacuate it, You will at some point become incapacitated, When was the last time you ate, This morning, But it was a big enough deal that by 3Pm I was in surgery, All went well, I spent 24 hrs flat on my back and 3 more day in the hospital and have been recovering ever since.

I praise God they caught this in time, I came very close to crossing over to the other side which would not have been a bad thing, But no one wants to leave before their time. So now I'm using a walker to be safe until I see a new Numerologist who saw me in the hospital, She was the one who ordered the full spine MRI after I told her that I was experiencing weird stuff while bending over and tilting my head back, So I'm hoping she will be able to help me get past this issue which has been worsening over the years, So far she is the only one who has taken my seriously about dizziness when looking overhead or bending over and tilting my head back (Bifocals) Thank you for your prayers

Preachitanyway by Bible truth's

• November 3, 2018 7:53 PM EDT
      • Post(s)
      • Thank(s)
      • cR(s)
        993 0

Untitled title

WIL BE PRAYING FOR YOU LARRY!  yOU ARE WALKING WITH GOD AND ARE NOT ALONE, THANK YOU jESUS!

In the Love of our Lord Jesus Christ our savior!

Be blessed with knowing this love and surrender to it.

Live knowing that eternity is certain-Heaven is our promise to the family of Jesus.

• November 3, 2018 8:05 PM EDT
      • Post(s)
      • Thank(s)
      • cR(s)
        39 0

Untitled title

I know when I first was told of surgery I questioned God  a moment or two, Then realize that He had my back even with the fall, So trusting Him was in my best road to travel, Casting my cares on Him. I know the first time I was in the hospital for two days God worked it out so I had only $100 ER, Because I was kept in observation everything was covered by insurance, It will be interesting to see how this works out, Two Ambulances and 5 days in the Hospital at $250 A DAY PLUS Who knows, But God knows, We are faithful givers so I know His promises are true, Thanks for you alls prayers

This post was edited by Bible Truths aka Larry & Charline Harris at March 1, 2019 10:28 AM EST

• November 4, 2018 9:05 PM EST
      • Post(s)
      • Thank(s)
      • cR(s)
        619 0

Untitled title

AMEN LARRY, GLAD YOU ARE DOING WELL,  JESUS IS AWESOME AND HE LOVES US MORE THAN WE CAN COMPREHEND!....

John 11:25   Jesus said unto her ,  I AM the resurrection, and the life:  he that believeth in me , though he were dead , yet shall he live.                                                                                                                                            John 11:26  And whosoever liveth and believeth in me shall never die. Believest thou  this ?                    

• November 10, 2018 5:41 AM EST
      • Post(s)
      • Thank(s)
      • cR(s)
        888 0

Untitled title

PRAYERS LARRY 

• November 12, 2018 7:20 PM EST
      • Post(s)
      • Thank(s)
      • cR(s)
        39 0

Untitled title

New Update: Had two more issues, Fell twice, Second time I past out for 15minutes, Spent two days in Observation and they have come to the conclusion that I am suffering from Hypostatic Hypertention, My Blood pressure drops from laying down, To sitting, To standing, There is drop of 50%, Thats why I keep passing out, It's really strange, When these episodes come on, I lose total control of my ability to know what I'm doing, My legs try to keep me up, I actually start running and finally fall, Strangest thing I've every experienced in my life, The odd thing is the only side effect so far is a little slowing of my speach. I am on Medication to help stablize my BP.

I've had just about every test posible and they all came back negative, I am believing that my ultimate answer will come from the Lord, So we are walking daily in His Word, Thank everyone for your prayers  

• November 13, 2018 7:48 AM EST
      • Post(s)
      • Thank(s)
      • cR(s)
        888 0

Untitled title

CONTINUED PRAYERS LARRY

• November 13, 2018 9:06 PM EST
      • Post(s)
      • Thank(s)
      • cR(s)
        619 0

Untitled title

KEEPING YOU IN PRAYERS LARRY, JESUS IS MORE THAT JUST ABLE...

John 11:25   Jesus said unto her ,  I AM the resurrection, and the life:  he that believeth in me , though he were dead , yet shall he live.                                                                                                                                            John 11:26  And whosoever liveth and believeth in me shall never die. Believest thou  this ?                    

• November 16, 2018 8:44 AM EST
      • Post(s)
      • Thank(s)
      • cR(s)
        424 0

Untitled title

Prayers for you Larry Jesus heals
    • November 26, 2018 1:30 PM EST
      • Post(s)
      • Thank(s)
      • cR(s)
        424 0

Untitled title

Continued Prayers
    • November 26, 2018 2:47 PM EST
      • Post(s)
      • Thank(s)
      • cR(s)
        39 0

Untitled title

I have what they call Orthostatic Hypotension which is a drop in BP while standing or moving about, They have me on Medication to to help with this condition, We weren't sure if it was helping until I went off the medication this morning and my BP dropped to 80/40 resting, Took the medication and BP came back up to 115/70, For some reason my brain is not telling my heart to pump blood faster to compensate for blood pooling into my legs which is how it's sappose to work. But when all else fails it's time for God to come on the scene and get the glory, So thanks everyone for your continued prayers

• November 27, 2018 5:43 AM EST
      • Post(s)
      • Thank(s)
      • cR(s)
        619 0

Untitled title

CONTINUED PRAYERS 

• November 27, 2018 6:58 AM EST
      • Post(s)
      • Thank(s)
      • cR(s)
        888 0

Untitled title

CONTINUED PRAYERS LARRY.

• February 27, 2019 1:13 PM EST
      • Post(s)
      • Thank(s)
      • cR(s)
        1,263 -1

Untitled title

PRAYERS RISING FOR YOUR CONTINUED HELP AND AID TO DISCOVER AND STABILIZE YOUR BP & NEURAL MESSAGING TO YOUR BODY! I HAVE ADDED THIS PRAYER FOR YOU TO TONIGHT'S PRAYER MEETING! OUR JESUS IS ABLE LARRY!

• February 27, 2019 9:06 PM EST
      • Post(s)
      • Thank(s)
      • cR(s)
        1,263 -1

Untitled title

KNOW THIS LARRY THE CSN PRAYER WARRIORS STORMED HEAVEN FOR YOUR PRAYERS TONIGHT. OUR JESUS HEARS AND OUR JESUS ANSWERS!

• March 1, 2019 10:31 AM EST
      • Post(s)
      • Thank(s)
      • cR(s)
        39 0

Untitled title

Thank you all so much, Prayer changes things, Please remeber my son David, His wife devorsed him and through this he rededicated his life back to the Lord, Now she has turned ugly towards him, He is due to move out of their home, He bought a new home and is due to move in this coming Monday, Pray that everything goes as planned. He needs to be able to close escrow Monday morning and move his stuff to his new house, Thursday there was a glitch as the seller didn't follow through on signing one document which is holding up the close, He really needs to finalize this move. She wants him out of her house since she kept their home as part of the devorce settlement, She file for the  devorce even though he tried his best to save the marrage, She wanted no part of it, This is her second devorce, Thanks

• March 1, 2019 3:23 PM EST
      • Post(s)
      • Thank(s)
      • cR(s)
        1,263 -1

Untitled title

YOU ARE MOST WELCOME LARRY! I WILL KEEP YOUR SON DAVID LIFTED IN PRAYER & THAT HIS NEW HOME CLOSES WITHOUT FUTURE DELAYS OR PROBLEMS!  OUR JESUS HEARS US AND OUR JESUS ANSWERS US IN HIS PERFECT TIMING!!!

• March 6, 2019 9:03 PM EST
      • Post(s)
      • Thank(s)
      • cR(s)
        1,263 -1

Untitled title

KNOW THIS LARRY...THE CSN PRAYER WARRIORS MET TONIGHT AND LIFTED YOU AND YOUR SON DAVID INTO JESUS LEADING PROTECTIVE HANDS!  OUR JESUS HEARS AND OUR JESUS ANSWERS!

• March 8, 2019 1:05 PM EST
      • Post(s)
      • Thank(s)
      • cR(s)
        39 0

Untitled title

Looks like our son made friends with the HOA President because they both have classic cars in his new comunity, It's always nice to have freinds in higher places. Looks like his escrow should close to day as planned and He is settling in to his new place, When one door closes another much better opens. We arestill praying that this new lady (Who is  a doll and they are perfectly matched) who he is dating who is also a Christian, Will be able to help him through this time of reajustment. Her husband passed away a year ago after 30 years of marrage, But because he was retired military she has multiple survivers benifits, Which means if they marry, She loses her benifits, So sad that our sociaty makes it so defacult widows as well as seniors. They definately will be together in the near future regardless. I know so many christains who live together for financial reason even though in my oppinion the Bible does not condone it at all even though sociaty does OK it, Sad. Anyway thank for everyones prayers

This post was edited by Bible Truths aka Larry & Charline Harris at March 8, 2019 2:33 PM EST

• March 8, 2019 2:26 PM EST
      • Post(s)
      • Thank(s)
      • cR(s)
        1,263 -1

Untitled title

YOU ARE MOST WELCOME LARRY! AND THANK YOU JESUS THAT YOUR SON'S ESCROW ON HIS NEW HOUSE WILL CLOSE SOON. JESUS ALWAYS HAS A PLAN AND JESUS ALWAYS MAKES A WAY FOR US WHO LOVE AND TRUST HIM. I WILL PRAY THAT YOUR SON ALLOWS HIMSELF TIME TO LET JESUS HEAL HIS HEART AND MIND OVER HIS RECENT DIVORCE SO THAT THERE WILL BE NO RUSH AND NO REBOUND IN HIS FUTURE!

• March 13, 2019 9:56 PM EDT
      • Post(s)
      • Thank(s)
      • cR(s)
        1,263 -1

Untitled title

KNOW THIS LARRY...THE CSN PRAYER WARRIORS MET TONIGHT AND LIFTED THANKS TO JESUS FOR THE CLOSING ON YOUR SON'S HOME AND ASK JESUS TO PROTECT HIS HEART AND LIFE AS HE GETS ACCUSTOMED TO BEING ALONE AGAIN, AS WELL WE ASKED JESUS TO STRENGTHEN YOU AND KEEP YOU AND CHARLINE HEALTHY AND WHOLE IN HIM!

Icon Legend and Forum Rights

• Topic has replies
    Hot topic
    Topic unread
    Topic doesn't have any replies
    Closed topic
    BBCode  is opened
    HTML  is opened
    You don't have permission to post or reply a topic
    You don't have permission to edit a topic
    You don't have the permission to delete a topic
    You don't have the permission to approve a post
    You don't have the permission to make a sticky on a topic
    You don't have the permission to close a topic
    You don't have the permission to move a topic

Add Reputation

Do you want to add reputation for this user by this post?

or cancel