Back To Topics
    (2 rates)
    • November 16, 2017 2:47 PM EST
      • Post(s)
      • Thank(s)
      • cR(s)
        84 0

PRAY FOR MY FATHER

My father, mr. Lunkholien Doungel 59 year old began to have his kidney sickness from the month of April this year. We try our best to cure from his sickness with medical medication. However his creatinin level did not improve till this month. The last month of his laboratory result show that his creatinin was 9.6, and we begin dialysis from first week of this month. After three time of his dialysis he was better for some days, and after fifteen days he begin to have breathing problem and las week we did another laboratory test and his creatinine level rise upto 11.7. so, we again took him to hospital for his fourth time dialysis and today from 8:30 am to 10:30 am they did dialysis and he is better now. Now the doctor told us that next week that is on wednesday they will continue dialysis. Kindly uphold him and my family in your prayer. We were 10 member in our home and our dad is the only source for our family life. Your prayer will be honour and respect. Some of the prayer point I want you to put in your prayer are;

1. Pray that my father will get complete healing from his sickness.

2. Pray that all dialysis will go properly

3. Pray that God will provide us enough money for my father treatment we did fund raise for my father as we need 10000 INR per dialysis, 

4. Pray that my family will be more closer to God always.

5. pray that I will not stop my doctoral study because of this challenging in my faimily. 

I have attach my father and mother images. 

thank you all

God bless

siehjalam

IMG-20171007-WA0181.jpg (77.96 Kb)
      This post was edited by cindyloudares2dream (aka)big hugger :) at November 16, 2017 9:20 PM EST
    • November 16, 2017 4:00 PM EST
      • Post(s)
      • Thank(s)
      • cR(s)
        828 0

Untitled title

Healing prayers are going up for mr. Lunkholien Doungel the great physican is there with your father praying all his  Phsiacal and phynacial neesd weill be met in Jesus name amen !

James 4:10 Humble yourselves in the sight of the Lord, and he shall lift you up.
      (KJV)

Much love Jesus  bless Cindy Lou !

• November 16, 2017 9:22 PM EST
      • Post(s)
      • Thank(s)
      • cR(s)
        1,259 -1

Untitled title

ABSOLUTELY SIEHJALAM!!!  KNOW THAT THE CSN FAMILY MET TONIGHT AT BIBLE STUDY AND WE PRAYED FOR YOUR DAD BEFORE WE BEGAN OUR STUDY!  OUR JESUS HEARS AND OUR JESUS ANSWERS OUR PRAYERS IN HIS PERFECT TIMING!

• November 17, 2017 12:50 AM EST
      • Post(s)
      • Thank(s)
      • cR(s)
        84 0

Untitled title

Thank you, CSN praying for my father sickness and my family. I do believe that God will heal him so that he continue to look after our family.

Thank you once again.

• November 17, 2017 12:51 AM EST
      • Post(s)
      • Thank(s)
      • cR(s)
        84 0

Untitled title

cindyloudares2dream (aka)big hugger :) said:

Healing prayers are going up for mr. Lunkholien Doungel the great physican is there with your father praying all his  Phsiacal and phynacial neesd weill be met in Jesus name amen !

THANK YOU VERY MUCH FOR YOUR PRAYER. WE ARE REJOICING IN THE LORD FOR GIVING US A COMMUNITY WHO CAN PRAY FOR US.

• November 17, 2017 12:55 AM EST
      • Post(s)
      • Thank(s)
      • cR(s)
        84 0

Untitled title

Faith M said:

ABSOLUTELY SIEHJALAM!!!  KNOW THAT THE CSN FAMILY MET TONIGHT AT BIBLE STUDY AND WE PRAYED FOR YOUR DAD BEFORE WE BEGAN OUR STUDY!  OUR JESUS HEARS AND OUR JESUS ANSWERS OUR PRAYERS IN HIS PERFECT TIMING!

AMEN, AMEN, THANK YOU FOR PRAYING FOR MY FATHER. GOD'S HAND HEALING BE UPON HIM NOW.

• November 17, 2017 12:51 PM EST
      • Post(s)
      • Thank(s)
      • cR(s)
        1,259 -1

Untitled title

YOU ARE MOST WELCOME SIEHJALAM!!!

• November 17, 2017 1:39 PM EST
      • Post(s)
      • Thank(s)
      • cR(s)
        84 0

Untitled title

cindyloudares2dream (aka)big hugger :) said:

I have no word to say thank you all, your word and prayer is much sufficient for us. I was told from my sister who is with my dad that he is much better before. Thank you, amen.

• November 17, 2017 2:20 PM EST
      • Post(s)
      • Thank(s)
      • cR(s)
        243 0

Untitled title

Hello Siehjalam, I will be lifting up your father and your other family members in prayer.  Trust God, He is faithful in all things, He is a mighty powerful healer and He loves us.  Thank You Father for what You have done and what You are about to do on behalf of this family.  In Jesus name, amen.  

• November 17, 2017 11:37 PM EST
      • Post(s)
      • Thank(s)
      • cR(s)
        84 0

Untitled title

Loretta KoKo Stevens said:

Hello Siehjalam, I will be lifting up your father and your other family members in prayer.  Trust God, He is faithful in all things, He is a mighty powerful healer and He loves us.  Thank You Father for what You have done and what You are about to do on behalf of this family.  In Jesus name, amen.  

Amen, our hope and trust will never go invain, we are very much blessed to friends like you, thank you for your prayer and concern. I will update the condition of my father. amen

• November 18, 2017 6:07 PM EST
      • Post(s)
      • Thank(s)
      • cR(s)
        828 0

Untitled title

You are very much welcome Siehjalam,it is a blessing to pray for you and your family Jesus bless you all !

James 4:10 Humble yourselves in the sight of the Lord, and he shall lift you up.
      (KJV)

Much love Jesus  bless Cindy Lou !

• November 21, 2017 4:02 AM EST
      • Post(s)
      • Thank(s)
      • cR(s)
        84 0

Untitled title

Update of my Father kidney sickness: The fouth dialysis was successfully done, My sister took rent house near the hospital for my father, since they will continue to give dialysis in the coming week of wednesday. My mother also had leave our village to be with my father at silchar hospital. They continue to give him injection every week. As of now I was inform that my father is fine and improve his health. I along with my wife and our daugther will also leave our seminary campus on 29 november to see my father and celebrate christmas and new year with them. 

Thank you all for your prayer and concern. 

• November 21, 2017 2:40 PM EST
      • Post(s)
      • Thank(s)
      • cR(s)
        1,259 -1

Untitled title

WONDERFULLLLLLLLLLLLLLL NEWS SIEHJALAM!!! OUR JESUS HEARD AND ANSWERED OUR PRAYERS FOR YOUR FATHER!!!!

• November 22, 2017 3:59 AM EST
      • Post(s)
      • Thank(s)
      • cR(s)
        84 0

Untitled title

Udate: To day dialysis was successfully done. We were told that next time we may need to put fistula in one of his arms to do regular dialysis for the rest of his life. It will be beyond our financial income to put fistula as it will cost in Indian rupees 20,000-25,000, however we will accept whatever comes to us as God's will. I believe that our God is rich and he has the whole universe. Thank you for your concern and prayer support, You may see my father been doing dialysis. Amen

IMG-20171122-WA0010.jpg (114.83 Kb)
      This post was edited by Siehjalam Doungel at November 22, 2017 2:22 PM EST
    • November 22, 2017 5:38 AM EST
      • Post(s)
      • Thank(s)
      • cR(s)
        859 0

Untitled title

THAT IS WONDERFUL SIEHJALAM WILL KEEP YOU ALL IN OUR PRAYERS. GOD IS AN AWESOME GOD AND HEALER. 

• November 22, 2017 1:20 PM EST
      • Post(s)
      • Thank(s)
      • cR(s)
        84 0

Untitled title

Thank you every one.

Update: After my father dialysis this afternoon, he developed high fever and hot in his body, my sister inform me that he is okay, but he may need to stay at hospital for fews days. Amen

• November 22, 2017 2:23 PM EST
      • Post(s)
      • Thank(s)
      • cR(s)
        1,259 -1

Untitled title

YOU ARE MOST WELCOME SIEHJALAM. WE HAVE BEEN PRAYING AND I HAVE ALSO ADDED THIS PRAYER REQUEST TO TONIGHT'S CSN PRAYER WARRIOR LIVE PRAYER MEETING!

• November 22, 2017 2:28 PM EST
      • Post(s)
      • Thank(s)
      • cR(s)
        84 0

Untitled title

amen, thank you very much, God bless

• November 22, 2017 2:30 PM EST
      • Post(s)
      • Thank(s)
      • cR(s)
        84 0

Untitled title

Amen, thank you

• November 22, 2017 10:14 PM EST
      • Post(s)
      • Thank(s)
      • cR(s)
        1,259 -1

Untitled title

YOU ARE MOST WELCOME SIEHJALAM...KNOW THIS THE CSN PRAYER WARRIORS LIFTED PRAISES & MORE PRAYERS FOR YOUR DAD INTO OUR JESUS HANDS TONIGHT IN PRAYER MEETING TOO!

• November 22, 2017 11:56 PM EST
      • Post(s)
      • Thank(s)
      • cR(s)
        84 0

Untitled title

Update: Amen, this morning my mom told me that last night my father had a difficulty in moving and sleeping, he event did his toilet on his bed, but in morning his fever has left him and he has taken small breadfast. Our hope and trust is in God. 

• November 23, 2017 6:42 PM EST
      • Post(s)
      • Thank(s)
      • cR(s)
        1,259 -1

Untitled title

THANK YOU LORD JESUS!!!

• November 24, 2017 2:32 PM EST
      • Post(s)
      • Thank(s)
      • cR(s)
        84 0

Untitled title

Update: PRAISE THE LORD

To day my father laboratory test result was very positive. My sister told me that my father kidney creatinine level has come down from 11.9 . to 8.2 level, and other test such as potassium, uricid etc were all normal. Actually in human thinking we did not aspect that much positive from the laboratory result, but I declare that all these is happening because of all your super power prayer that God has heard our problem. Now what we are going to do is, we may not to continue to do dialysis, we will take him back to our home. I have ordered nettle leaf from online seller, I was told that this leaf help people to regain their kidney. So we will provide this leaf to him and wait for the Lord's work. Thank you all, and Amen.

This post was edited by Siehjalam Doungel at November 24, 2017 6:54 PM EST
    • November 24, 2017 7:00 PM EST
      • Post(s)
      • Thank(s)
      • cR(s)
        1,259 -1

Untitled title

WONDERFUL NEWS ABOUT YOUR DAD SIEHJALAM.  AND YES, NETTLE LEAF, ABOVE GROUND PARTS, AND BELOW GROUND PARTS (ROOTS) HAVE MANY WONDERFUL HEALING PROPERTIES IN THEM!

• November 26, 2017 1:38 PM EST
      • Post(s)
      • Thank(s)
      • cR(s)
        84 0

Untitled title

Update: My father will be taken to our home at songpijang village. He is afraid to continue dialysis after five time dialysis. From now we will have to look another means to give him a treatment. I have order nettle leaf online for his new treatment, but unfortunately it will reach my campus by December 2 only where as we will leave our campus by 29th November, good news is I have entrust my sister who stay in campus, she will receive the item and sent it to us through Mail. My family will leave our seminary on 29 November (Thursday) and will reach our home on Friday 1 December. He can't wait to see us, it has been eight months after he has kidney disease, and due to my study we could not meet him, but finally our prayer has been answer that we would be able to visit him, and stay there for a month. Your prayer and kind encourage word are still our most helper and comforting for our family. Thank you and God bless

• November 26, 2017 5:07 PM EST
      • Post(s)
      • Thank(s)
      • cR(s)
        1,259 -1

Untitled title

THANK YOU FOR THE UPDATE SIEHJALAM!!!  THANK YOU JESUS FOR HEARING AND ANSWERING!

• December 1, 2017 6:22 PM EST
      • Post(s)
      • Thank(s)
      • cR(s)
        1,259 -1

Untitled title

12/1/17 UPDATE FROM SIEHJALAM ON HIS FATHER:

DEAR FRIENDS CSN,
      I just wanted to inform you all that we have arrived our home safely. It was good to see our father . welcoming us with a smiling face, but I could see how hard he fought with his kidney disease.

• December 1, 2017 10:31 PM EST
      • Post(s)
      • Thank(s)
      • cR(s)
        84 0

Untitled title

Thank you, faith
    • December 2, 2017 8:00 PM EST
      • Post(s)
      • Thank(s)
      • cR(s)
        1,259 -1

Untitled title

YOU ARE MOST WELCOME SIEHJALAM!!!!

• December 2, 2017 8:04 PM EST
      • Post(s)
      • Thank(s)
      • cR(s)
        41 0

Untitled title

Praying for you in Jesus' name

• December 5, 2017 12:51 PM EST
      • Post(s)
      • Thank(s)
      • cR(s)
        84 0

Untitled title

Update: My father continue to fight with his kidney deasease, this morning he was emotionally down and told us that I should not live any longer, it's time to go for me" while saying this my mother and sisters cried, however we gave him body care and he has regain his strength. We have decided to stop going hospital since he sickness is becoming more severe, we will put our trust in God only. We have called some prayer warrior to pray for him, and we will follow their instruction. Iam not able to start my study for fews day, pray that I will pick up on time. Thank you all.

• December 5, 2017 2:46 PM EST
      • Post(s)
      • Thank(s)
      • cR(s)
        1,259 -1

Untitled title

WE HAVE BEEN PRAYING FOR YOUR FATHER SIEHJALAM!! AND WE WILL CONTINUE TO DO SO!!

• December 5, 2017 11:47 PM EST
      • Post(s)
      • Thank(s)
      • cR(s)
        84 0

Untitled title

Faith M said:

WE HAVE BEEN PRAYING FOR YOUR FATHER SIEHJALAM!! AND WE WILL CONTINUE TO DO SO!!

Thank you, and we need God's guidance. Amen

• December 6, 2017 7:27 PM EST
      • Post(s)
      • Thank(s)
      • cR(s)
        1,259 -1

Untitled title

• December 6, 2017 10:16 PM EST
      • Post(s)
      • Thank(s)
      • cR(s)
        1,259 -1

Untitled title

KNOW THIS SIEHJALAM!! THE CSN PRAYER WARRIORS LIFTED YOUR PRAYERS INTO OUR JESUS HANDS TONIGHT AT LIVE CSN PRAYER MEETING!  OUR JESUS HEARS AND OUR JESUS ANSWERS!

• December 7, 2017 12:26 PM EST
      • Post(s)
      • Thank(s)
      • cR(s)
        84 0

Untitled title

I would like to thank you all, for your willing to support my father in your prayer. This two days his health is fine. As I said we totally depend and give our hope to God. We believe that Calvary healing power will safe my father life. Thank you, Amen

• December 7, 2017 7:25 PM EST
      • Post(s)
      • Thank(s)
      • cR(s)
        1,259 -1

Untitled title

YOU ARE MOST WELCOME SIEHJALAM!!!! AMENNNNNNNN OUR JESUS IS HEALER!!!

• December 8, 2017 1:57 AM EST
      • Post(s)
      • Thank(s)
      • cR(s)
        84 0

Untitled title

Faith M said:

YOU ARE MOST WELCOME SIEHJALAM!!!! AMENNNNNNNN OUR JESUS IS HEALER!!!

Amen, Thank you

• December 9, 2017 1:55 PM EST
      • Post(s)
      • Thank(s)
      • cR(s)
        1,259 -1

Untitled title

• December 13, 2017 5:50 PM EST
      • Post(s)
      • Thank(s)
      • cR(s)
        859 0

Untitled title

CONTINUED PRAYERS  SIEHJALAM GOD HEARS OUR PLEAS . GOD IS AMAZING.

• December 13, 2017 10:06 PM EST
      • Post(s)
      • Thank(s)
      • cR(s)
        1,259 -1

Untitled title

KNOW THIS SIEHJALAM....THE CSN PRAYER WARRIORS LIFTED YOU AND YOUR FAMILY UP INTO OUR JESUS ABLE HANDS!  OUR JESUS HEARS AND OUR JESUS ANSWERS!

• December 20, 2017 1:10 PM EST
      • Post(s)
      • Thank(s)
      • cR(s)
        84 0

Untitled title

UPDATE: Thank you all for your prayer support. This week my father health is very much normal. After we gave hm traditonal medicine, his BP is normal, he has eaten food more than before, he like to talk which he could not before. We all are happy that we will be able to spent christmas and new year without any hesitation. Thank you for your prayer. Wishing you all a happy christmas.

• December 21, 2017 6:22 PM EST
      • Post(s)
      • Thank(s)
      • cR(s)
        1,259 -1

Untitled title

WONDERFULLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL NEWS SIEHJALAM!!! OUR SWEET LORD JESUS HEARD AND ANSWERED!!!!  MAY YOU AND YOUR FAMILY HAVE A JESUS BLESSED CHRISTMAS TOO!

• December 22, 2017 12:22 PM EST
      • Post(s)
      • Thank(s)
      • cR(s)
        84 0

Untitled title

Faith M said:

WONDERFULLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL NEWS SIEHJALAM!!! OUR SWEET LORD JESUS HEARD AND ANSWERED!!!!  MAY YOU AND YOUR FAMILY HAVE A JESUS BLESSED CHRISTMAS TOO!

Amen, Thank you very much

• December 22, 2017 10:08 PM EST
      • Post(s)
      • Thank(s)
      • cR(s)
        1,259 -1

Untitled title

YOU ARE MOST WELCOME SIEHJALAM!!!!  JESUS IS GOOD ALL THE TIME. ALL THE TIME OUR JESUS IS GOOD!

Icon Legend and Forum Rights

• Topic has replies
    Hot topic
    Topic unread
    Topic doesn't have any replies
    Closed topic
    BBCode  is opened
    HTML  is opened
    You don't have permission to post or reply a topic
    You don't have permission to edit a topic
    You don't have the permission to delete a topic
    You don't have the permission to approve a post
    You don't have the permission to make a sticky on a topic
    You don't have the permission to close a topic
    You don't have the permission to move a topic

Add Reputation

Do you want to add reputation for this user by this post?

or cancel